FINANCE & ACCOUNTS
To provide financial management and book-keeping services for the Institute
This Unit performs the following activities:-
- Prepare payment for salaries including statutory deductions
- Payroll management;
- Budget for personnel emoluments; and
- Maintain records.
- Submit voucher list to the Treasury;
- Collect all cheques from Treasury
- Bank cash and cheques;
- Prepare monthly flash report;
- Pay cash/cheques to employees/customers (service Provider)
- Batch paid vouchers;
- Maintain cash book;
- Record/ reconcile all imprest issued; and
- Prepare and effect all payments.