administration human resources mgt
- Advice the Director General on administrative and human resources matters;
- Provide strategic inputs on Administration and Human Resources Management issues such as recruitment, human resources development and training, promotion, discipline, retention, motivation, performance management and welfare;
- Facilitate optimal, efficient and effective management and utilization of human resources in the Institute;
- Collect, analyse, store and disseminate data and information related to human resource development plans;
- Provide a link between the Institute, Parent Ministry and the President’s Institute of Public Service Management on operationalisation of the Public Service Management and Employment Policy and relevant Public Service Acts;
- Provide data support and up-date records on various human resources information;
- Provide all organization services development; and
- Process terminal benefits and leave.
This Division will be led by a Director and will comprise two sections as follows:-
- Administration Section; and
- Human Resources Management Section.